Security scan report for OSKKing
Lunaray has now started projectluna, which by scanning the security of smart contracts in decentralized projects in the blockchain ecosystem, Our team try our best to find security problems in smart contracts and reduce asset losses. This scan result is only for general security vulnerabilities and is not used as the final contract security audit result, nor as investment advice for users. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This scan contract address:
The scan tool:
Lunaray Contract Security Scanner
By scanning the OSKKing contract, it is found there are 4 types of security risks:
1. No event added
2. Administrator right (only owner）
4. Empty addresses not checked
1. Add event notification
2. It is recommended to set a TimeLock to limit administrator operations and store this administrator key securely.
3. It is recommended to determine whether the sending and receiving addresses are the same
4. Add to judge whether the incoming address is address(0)
Lunaray social media